Welcome to my blog!!!No spaming and copying,thx!!!

Thursday 22 December 2011

God Bless Me. :)

Yo!!! Here i come!!!
You will not know how happy am I right now. Guess what???
I have take my PMR result and the most surprise is i never failed any subject and i get 7A and 1B for my bm!!! Although i didn't get straight A in my exam but actually I'm quite satisfied though.:')

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE,this is what i believe now.
CONGRATULATION TO ME AND FRIENDS!!!! * especially Jing Wei & Yi Wen.
I did put my effort in it and your guys also did it perfectly.

THANKS GOD,MY PARENTS,MY DEAR FRIENDS AND MANY....
I LOVE YOU. I promise that i will put more effort in my future exam and proof that I'm a girl that really can do it well but not just talking loud...
*god bless me.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment