Welcome to my blog!!!No spaming and copying,thx!!!

Monday 12 December 2011

Well,I'm back!!!^^

This is one thing that i found in Facebook and it's really meaningful!!
Every woman deserves a man who calls her baby,kiss her like he means it,hold her like he never wants to let her go,doesn't cheat or lie.Wipes her tears when she cries,doesn't make her jealous of other women,instead make other women jealous of  her,is not scared to let his friend know how he really feels about,and lets her know how much he loves her. ;)

Oh,yes!! I have buy a new spec.Actually i just go to do eye text with my sister only.But unfortunately,i need to buy a new spec!! Anyway,i choose a white colour spec that really suit me!!! LALALA~~I'm so happie RIGHT now!!! Okie,if i get my new spec tomorrow,i think i will take many photo with my new spec...But maybe only lah,who knows??

                                                             OFF~

No comments:

Post a Comment