Welcome to my blog!!!No spaming and copying,thx!!!

Thursday 29 December 2011

I'll gave you my heart.

2012..
A all new year for me.
I'm dunno what will happen in this year.
Good or Bad?? Seriously,i have no idea.
I just wish that i can solve it perfectly when i have to face some problem.

Saw this quote on twitter so i retweet it:In school, you need to learn your lesson first before they give you a test. But in real life, the test is given first, then the lesson. Meaningful right??? :)

Some people make your life better by walking into it, while other people will make your life better by walking out of it. This make me think about him. -.-  So sudden his face pops out in my mind.

Single doesn't always mean lonely and relationship doesn't always mean happy. This is what i believed.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment