Welcome to my blog!!!No spaming and copying,thx!!!

Sunday 18 December 2011

Love will never gone..

Hi,everyone. I'm back. 


Last Saturday,i followed my bos go to police station and do a report. Nothing much at there.
And then we went to The Mines. There was enough jam. Spent our time at there almost 3 or 4 hours like that.
My bos also bring me go to eat Sakae Sushi. This is the 1st time i eat Sakae Sushi. Actually i have take some picture  at there but i can't upload it. :(    


After i went back home,i called Yiwen and she was watching television. Chat with her for few minutes and then rush to take bath before my mum come back. Open the television. Keep changing the channel. Nothing interest. Off the television. Jump into my bed. Lay on my bed. and fall asleep. Yeah,i'm too tired.

                                              OFF. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment