Welcome to my blog!!!No spaming and copying,thx!!!

Tuesday 22 November 2011

my BEST FRRIENDS!!! Love u all!!!

And now i would like to write down my top 5 friend's name!!!
NO 1: Liew Jing Wei,a awesome girl and understanding me well!!! :D P/S:Always give me bully,haha!!! :P
NO 2:Goh Yi Wen,a pretty girl that like to laugh loudly!!! I know her since in primary school!!! ;)
NO 3:Lum Chee Yan,a cute girl...
NO 4:Lee Sze Yean,always so kind to others n friendly!!
NO 5:Wong Yu Hwa,a girl that so clever!!! Always teach me how to do mathematics...

Just see this,and u would know how lucky i am...Because my friends always cheer me up when i'm moody and give me some kindly advice when i'm face some problem in my life!!! I always smile happily when they all are besides me.. thanks god and you all!!! Love you all always!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment