Welcome to my blog!!!No spaming and copying,thx!!!

Wednesday 23 November 2011

HOLIDAY??!! NO WAY!! :O

Such a boring post again!!! I miss my school life very much.. D; I miss my classmates,friends,teachers and everything about school!! Although i'm working right now but i still feel so bored! Every time,i hope sumthing that really make me feel interest will happen in my life but my wish always end up with nothing..
  Yesterday,i went The Mines with my bos.We have a talk at Secret Recipe!Besides that,we have a cup of hot coffee and a piece of cake! I would like to admit that cake was really delicious!!I love it!! ;D But i can't have my dinner at night because i'm full up..About 10 sumthing,i straight away go brush my teeth and sleep! Normally,i always sleep at midnight but now i cant sleep late anymor. Because now i need to wake up early in the mornig and go to work!!! To be frank,it is really very tired to work but i have learn a lot of thing!!! It is another new experience in my life so i need to know how to appreciate it!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment